We hope you will be able to join us this coming Wednesday,15th May. It is the first midweek Gardening Party of the year. We will be at the Charlton Station garden from 5 pm until 7 pm.
See diary dates for future Wednesday Gardening Parties. Normally the third Wednesday of the month
The tasks for the 15th include:
- General week and litter pick.
- Weed and sort out Bed 1 – someone has pulled some of the shallots out….
- Plant tomato plants in Bed 2:
- Plant courgette plants in Bed 2
- check the Broad Beans, (blackfly?)
- prune the Cornus midwinter fire
- check the poss overcrowding in the wildlife friendly area
- check overcrowding in the herb area!!
- check the ties on the vine
Gardening will continue until all the tasks are complete or rain starts.