Can you help?
On Saturday 12th November between 9.30 and 11.30 we need volunteers to join us to plant 1000 crocuses at the Fairfield Health Centre. Fairfield Grove SE7.
This is part of the Purple4Polio campaign where Rotary have partnered with the RHS (Royal Horticultural Society) to plant 5 million purple crocus corms across the country this autumn. The purple crocus is a symbol of Rotary’s worldwide campaign to eradicate polio, with its colour representing the dye used to mark the finger of a child who has been immunized.
For more information, see the link: http://www.rotarygbi.org/what-we-do/purple4polio/
As the crocus are being planted at the Fairfield Health Centre volunteers registered at the practice are especially welcome, but those of you who want to come and support the campaign please come and join us.
If you are available to join us, please contact us ASAP by email at email@example.com
- Community Orchard Charlton Park
- Diary Dates for 2018
- Purple4Polio – Information 2018
- Who we are
- What we do
- Governing documents
- Documents from Annual General Meeting 2nd October 2016
- Documents relating to the Annual General Meeting 1st October 2017 for the year 2016 – 17
- Documents relating to the Annual General Meeting 7th October 2018 – for the year 2017-18
- Joining in
- Charlton Station Garden
- Our Sponsors