Hopefully the wonderful weather we enjoying at the moment will hold until Sunday, when we will be tidying up and working on the raised beds.
If the tasks are completed or the weather is not good for gardening we will go home, so please join us as close to 2 pm as possible.
Tasks for the March Gardening Party include:
- general weeds and litter pick
- dig in the green manure in Bed 4 and plant with spring sown broad beans
- further general tidy in the Wildlife Friendly Area
- pruning the herbs as necessary
- distribute pot ash on the fruit bushes
- consider emptying Bed 2, feeding it and planting some early beetroot here??
Please help yourself to the vegetables, not the plants, in the Community Garden.
Annual Plant Sale – Thursday May 16th from 5:30